Hidden Garden was a project to test out 3ds Max 2019, Vray Next and Forest pack 6.1.1 - Total work time was about 4 days. All aspects of this image were created by me.
I was responsible for all elements of this image except for the modeling of the sofa and a few of the accessories scattered about. The main goal of this piece was to create a cozy, modern environment to showcase the furniture set.
Current work in progress - Going for an overgrown plant lab that has been overtaken by the garden itsself. Still a lot to do but I want to keep the latest and greatest updated!
Previsualization for a home in Atlanta. I was responsible for all elements.
Scene setup, Lighting, Rendering, Look dev, environment setup, scene optimization and comp.
Previsualization for a home in the Carolinas. I was responsible for all elements.
Scene setup, Lighting, Rendering, Lookdev adjustments, environment setup and more.
This is a commissioned project for a re-vision of the 1732 painting by Jean-Honore Fragonard - I was commissioned to handle the lighting, look-dev and composting of this project. While this is still a WIP, I wanted to update my website with my latest work. Enjoy!
Project time: 30 hours total -
WIP - Will update as progress continues
This cafe was a random idea based on a project back in university. We were tasked with creating some furniture for it. After two years, I decided to pick it back up and put some polish on it.
A Natures Fairytale is a current WIP. I have modeled, textured and lit this scene based off of a photograph.
Maya, Vray, Photoshop -
Commissioned project to visualize a new Hilton Hotel lobby!
The Hilton Grab and go was a commissioned project for the Hilton Hotel line. I was responsible for all portions of this visualization.
Comissioned Interior project for an architect firm in Australia that needed there dream home to become a reality! Quite a fun project that posed a few design challenges but overall came quite nice.
The Den is a freelance based project that I collaborated on with two other artists. Shane King was responsible for the Buffalo Head and Frank Cordero was responsible for modeling and UV'ing the chandeliers, Small book cases by the fireplace, horizontal wood rafters, and the lion sculpt, the chair behind the desk and the Bookcase. I was responsible for all of the lighting/lookdev/scene development and overall look. The total length of the project is about 67 hours total. The concept art is at the bottom of the images.
Solace Library is part of a large group of environments for a web series that I am helping out with. This entire environment is renderable from every angel and has a wide assortment of props and accessories. The total project was completed in a month in my off time. All modeling, texturing and lighting done by me. (Solace chair behind desk was done by my great friend Frank Cordero). Software used was Mari, Maya, Photoshop, Nuke, Vray. Enjoy!
This is a class room for the Paragon story line. I was commissioned to build this class room based on the rough concept drawing below. This whole project was roughly 45 hours. Maya, Vray, Nuke, Photoshop and Mari were used to complete this. I was responsible for all aspects.
Here is a project completed from start to finish in April. I modeled, textured and lit the entire scene for a challenge at school. The challenge was to create an environment for High Voltage games. This was based on the concept art of Saints Row. I feel that this project taught me a lot about plants and vegetation which im finding really fun and unique.
a quick weekend crunch on an arch vis scene. Chair models are from ronenbekerman. The rest was handled by me. Modeled, textured and lit in 12 hours.
This is my zombie freight train created over the course of 4 weeks. I fully modeled, textured and lit this scene in Maya, Vray, Zbrush and Crazy bump. The walking dead influenced this piece as I always thought about the perfect transportation piece for a zombie apocalypse. I had a blast with this project and Im glad it turned out the way it did!
This is a christmas present that I created for my mother over the span of two weeks. The final print was 18x24 that was printed and framed. I have roughly 20 hours in this and that was spent modeling, texturing, lighting, layout and compositing the final image. I think it came out quite well and was a good test of my proficiency and speed.
time: 20 hours
final resolution: 5000x4000
Maya, Vray, Zbrush,OnyxTree,SpeedTree,IvyGen
Time Spent on Project-42.5 hours between modeling,texturing,lighting.
Find more of my work at www.fitchcg.com
This was a challenge through school where we had to create an environment based on a job offering at blizzard. I felt like I wanted to work on the cinematic side so i created a Sci-FI Environment. This was modeled, textured and lit during the month of february. The original concept was from Jeremy Loves Scifi Environment. I wanted to make my own rendition of it. I took 1st place with this entry.
This abandoned attic was based on a piece of concept art from a project in class. I decided I liked the mood and feel of the artwork that I wanted to make my own rendition of it. I wanted to add a less war torn feel but more of an abandoned homeless feel. I think that working on an art piece and adding your own personal feel to it shows that you can deviate from a concept and make it look good.